mybackyardicerink.com Community

the world's premiere online community for backyard ice rinks

Frank's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Cold weather finally returned to the Boston area this week. Our pond had just about…"

Frank replied Feb 1 to THE COLD HAS RETURNED

5 Feb 8
Reply by Jim

"I found a few very small holes by inspecting the water line. I'm filling again now.…"

Frank replied Jan 21 to looking for advise on how to recover from a leak and a big thaw

8 Jan 21
Reply by Frank

"So I patched, heated to activate the glue and flooded the rink, floating my slab. Th…"

Frank replied Jan 21 to looking for advise on how to recover from a leak and a big thaw

8 Jan 21
Reply by Frank

"I think it must be the same kind of tape. A little heat made a world of difference,…"

Frank replied Jan 19 to looking for advise on how to recover from a leak and a big thaw

8 Jan 21
Reply by Frank

"I patched it with liner tape (which came with the nice rink kit that we bought last…"

Frank replied Jan 19 to looking for advise on how to recover from a leak and a big thaw

8 Jan 21
Reply by Frank

"I went out and patched the liner... turns out that I had three golf ball size holes,…"

8 Jan 21
Reply by Frank

"I am also dealing with shell ice for the first time. Thanks Chris for sharing your e…"

Frank replied Jan 8 to Tips for dealing with shell ice

7 Jan 9
Reply by Daniel robitaille

"We don't worry much about leaves, sticks and debris that are frozen into the ice. If…"

Frank replied Jan 7 to Leaves, Sticks, and other Debris

5 Jan 9
Reply by Wes

"I went with those amazon lights on 10ft electrical conduit that are held up using th…"

Frank replied Jan 7 to rink lights

7 Jan 7
Reply by LaSHOOOOSH

"Thanks guys, I went out and bought some cheap electrical conduit that fits into the…"

Frank replied Jan 3 to rink lights

7 Jan 7
Reply by LaSHOOOOSH

RSS

Scan It!

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by mybackyardicerink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service