mybackyardicerink.com Community

the world's premiere online community for backyard ice rinks

Welcome to our rink,,, this is our 6th season for our rink,,, In 2008 we caught the feeling!! N now we have the FEVER!! All thanks to Mybackyardicerink.com .. t...

Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 686

Comment

You need to be a member of mybackyardicerink.com Community to add comments!

Join mybackyardicerink.com Community

Comment by mike bunton on January 31, 2014 at 12:28pm
Comment by mike bunton on January 31, 2014 at 12:27pm

ok the video is the second video now not sure why

Comment by mike bunton on January 22, 2014 at 11:09am

Thank you so much, And another Big congratulations to the other winners, and everone who entered their videos =D

Comment by David Tenn on January 21, 2014 at 2:49pm

Congratulations Bunton Family.  Great Rink.  

Comment by Mark Cunningham on January 21, 2014 at 11:48am

congrats on winning Mike !!!

Comment by mike bunton on January 16, 2014 at 3:16pm

Thank you,, and yes that would be really epic!! We are going bigger next year,, almost 40 x 100 next year,, ;) it grows as the kids do.. It has been a journey that is for sure! 

Comment by Matt on January 16, 2014 at 1:55pm

EPIC!! You are the man, Mike! I wish you were my neighbor so we could join our rinks together--we might get the full 200 x 85!!

Comment by mike bunton on January 11, 2014 at 12:07pm

Thank you so much! Knowing we motivate and inspire someone really touches our hearts!! And to answer your question.... Well,,, the snow has to go up and over,, or at the ends of the rink, considering we have nets all around, it's a big throw up and over 8ft =D We just had a huge snow storm that left us with 3 ft drifts up the whole side of the rink,,, and all 70ft in length,, took 6 1/2  hours to clean and refinish it lol ;) 

Comment by Kris Jackson on January 11, 2014 at 11:42am

Magnificent and outstanding.  Well done Mike. This gives me motivation and inspiration to build a bigger and better rink.  One question..... where do you put all the snow when you get such heavy snow falls

Comment by mike bunton on January 9, 2014 at 9:30am

Thank you! Over the years! there will be more big changes in the years to come! N i totally agree the things we do for our rink!! =D 

Scan It!

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by mybackyardicerink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service